In “Too Fond,” by author Leanna Renee Hieber, Eloise Browne's leaden heart becomes softened by the entrance into her world of Mr. McGill, the owner of the nearby mill. His tragic story and her compassionate gift tangle themselves into something altogether new... and not altogether welcome.
* A Valentine's Day treat from Elijah & Josephine of the Strangely Beautiful saga (Free short story via Waiting for Fairies). http://waitingforfairies.com/2011/and-now-for-new-fiction-from-leanna-renee-hieber
* WHY PERCY WAS BORN A PARKER - A personal tale. Via True-Blood.Net
* THE BIG IDEA: O Gothic Novel, Why I can't quit you (and why I write you) - Via JOHN SCALZI'S "WHATEVER".
* SO YOU WANT TO BE A WRITER? - Leanna's advice on getting published!
- RADIO: WVXU Cincinnati 2012
-. GIRLS IN THE STACKS 2012
-. BOOK NERD 2012
-. INNSMOUTH FREE PRESS 2011
- . DEAR AUTHOR 2009
- . TRUTH, BEAUTY, FREEDOM and BOOKS 2010
-. DARKLY READING 2010
- . The Lady Novelist 2009
- . The Journal News 2009
- . The Oxford Press 2009
- . Romance Writers on the Journey 2009
- . Murderati (8/09)
-. The Galaxy Express 2009
- . Magical Musings (An Uncanny Guest Blog 8/09)
- . Strangely Beautiful "Inspirations and Influences" - Hosted by The Book Smugglers 2009